Adult Eagle 5-20-14 5:30pm

Maria Rosa Drake

Hi,

I saw this adult eagle today at 5:30pm on the malelucas West of the nest. Not sure if it's Mom or Dad.

Re: Adult Eagle 5-20-14 5:30pm

Maria Rosa Drake
I saw one of the eaglets at 7:40am as I was driving by. It was on a maleluca West of the nest.

MRD

On May 20, 2014, at 6:33 PM, "Maria Rosa Drake [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I saw this adult eagle today at 5:30pm on the malelucas West of the nest. Not sure if it's Mom or Dad.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Adult-Eagle-5-20-14-5-30pm-tp7573567.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2013-2014 Pembroke Pines NESTING SEASON OBSERVATIONS AND PHOTOS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Adult Eagle 5-20-14 5:30pm

Nice shots. Will not try to guess which adult you photographed. Its slim tapered body looks like male but its head shape is intermediate between our male and female compared to what we usually see. I wonder if the youngsters have departed. Just got back from watching our local Illinois nest for nearly 3 hours-- no feeding!! We had a severe hail storm last night but the nest was not damaged and all three eaglets look fine. Will post some photos on FLICKR and the "events" sub-forum here after I get time to process them.

Re: Adult Eagle 5-20-14 5:30pm

Maria Rosa Drake
One of the youngsters was on a maleluca tree 7:40am today.

Thanks,

MRD

On May 21, 2014, at 4:15 PM, "NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nice shots. Will not try to guess which adult you photographed. Its slim tapered body looks like male but its head shape is intermediate between our male and female compared to what we usually see. I wonder if the youngsters have departed. Just got back from watching our local Illinois nest for nearly 3 hours-- no feeding!! We had a severe hail storm last night but the nest was not damaged and all three eaglets look fine. Will post some photos on FLICKR and the "events" sub-forum here after I get time to process them.
Ken Schneider
Web site: http://rosyfinch.com
Blog: http://rosy-finch.blogspot.com

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Adult-Eagle-5-20-14-5-30pm-tp7573567p7573570.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2013-2014 Pembroke Pines NESTING SEASON OBSERVATIONS AND PHOTOS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML