All three in nest Friday

Jay and Mar
Jay & I arrived at about 10:15am Friday to find all three chicks in the nest.  Boy are they
getting big! At about 10:30, an adult flew in from the southwest and made a food drop and
began circling the nest area, climbing higher and higher - WAY up!  It finally flew of to the
south.  About 10 minutes later the other adult flew in from the west and made another food
drop and then left.  About another 10 minutes later one adult came back and circled for
quite a while.  We got a few good shots of all three in the nest.  If I can figure out how to
download them, I will post them.  The nest is getting very crowded.  We left at about
11am and they  were still eating.

Re: All three in nest Friday

Here are Jay's great photos-- note that they document the presence of all three eaglets!

RE: All three in nest Friday

Jay and Mar

Thanks for posting them, Ken.

I added the third one for the crowding effect.  It looks like there is no room to move.

Marilyn

Here are Jay's great photos-- note that they document the presence of all three eaglets!

Ken Schneider
Web site: http://rosyfinch.com
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com

Re: All three in nest Friday

Carolyn J
Thanks for the photographic proof of what is a wonderful story!

RE: All three in nest Friday

Jay and Mar

I was thrilled to be able to get a shot at them.  It is so hard now that the trees are so overgrown.

Thanks for the photographic proof of what is a wonderful story!

RE: All three in nest Friday

Smith
All three were present at the nest on May 10th 2010 with both adults flying high above.