Another Day in Paradise!!!

MyEagle13
Ok Good Morning as usually this week i arrived at the nest at 7:19am and as soon i get out of the car Male arrived in that moment 7:20am Then he star vocalizing and BOALAA!!! enjoy
Then female stand in one of their favorite trees male left the nest area
Myeagle13

Re: Another Day in Paradise!!!

Nice! We didn't get there until nearly 10 AM because of appointments, and the eagles had departed. Liza was there. We stayed only about 15 minutes and left.

Re: Another Day in Paradise!!!

MyEagle13
Yeah!! too late !!! well maybe another day for sure they will be there
Myeagle13