April 12: Juvenile was very restless this morning

April 12: Juvenile was very restless this morning

In between rain showers we visited the eagle nest around 9;:30 AM. At first there were no eagles in sight, but within minutes the eaglet flew onto the nest from behind. It then flew up and roosted just above the nest and called several times. It was restless and made two flights to the west over the melaleucas, where we found an adult roosting. We think it was hungry and wanted to be fed. The adult was preening and did not even look up at the juvenile as it flew over. The light was harsh and the eaglet flew so close overhead that I usually could not fit it into the frame.

Re: April 12: Juvenile was very restless this morning

Desiree
Ty ken!  Great pics!