April 25 Observation Note

Mike Fossler
Around 4:30 pm or so I went by and saw no eagles initially.

I made my way west to the paved area in front of the malaleucas and was able to see two of the eaglets sharing the same branch, side-by-side, well south into the dead tree forest. They were quite far - I took photos but have not retreived them from my camera.

Sorry I forgot to post this on Sunday, but I wanted to let everyone know the eaglets spent time together away from the nest. I did not see a third eaglet anywhere, nor any adults.

MF