At nest Sat. Feb 16

tczig
I was at the nest yesterday about noon.  I "think" I saw the tiny heads of the eaglets, but not sure and my pictures neither confirmed or denied it.  There was no movement as they were down in the nest.  I also think 1 adult was perched right about the nest (I could see a yellow leg in my photos), but too many trees blocking it.  It was NOT a good day for photos.  Down the street a little, 2 people were taking photos of something in the trees with big cameras - so I would imagine the other adult was down there.  So, really, I have nothing to report, other than I was at the nest, and I think I saw the 2 fuzz headed eaglets!  :)

Re: At nest Sat. Feb 16

Drlester3

Pictures taken 2/14/19 at 3:30 PM