August 3 at 7:15 AM: Adult flying SE from nest area

August 3 at 7:15 AM: Adult flying SE from nest area

At 7:15 AM on Monday, August 3  (just about 1/2 hour after sunrise), an adult Bald Eagle was flying a direct course SE from the nest area towards the large lake in Sunset Lakes. I viewed it from the Harbour Lakes mitigation area in NW Miramar, about 1 mile SE of the nest.

Re: August 3 at 7:30 AM: Adult flying SE from nest area

Maria Rosa Drake
I'm so happy to read this! I haven't seen the eagles since my last post.