Back to normal Nov. 24 , 2013, 09:45

Al Griffin
For the group that has been watching over the years, this will sound familiar.  The male was in the tree east  next to the road.  The female was in the nest rearranging the furnishings.

Re: Back to normal Nov. 24 , 2013, 09:45

Sounds as if the first egg has not yet been laid. Once that happens we can expect the female to settle down deep in the nest and not move about. Straw and grass is usually brought in to line the nest before the first egg is deposited. Look for increased copulation about a week before egg-laying.

Re: Back to normal Nov. 24 , 2013, 09:45

Lisa G
I agree with you Ken .. After looking at pictures everyone sent me to put on South Florida Pines Eagle nest, Inc. Facebook page I really don't think she has lied her first egg yet . I am sure she is getting close
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

http://southfloridaeaglenest.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net