Both Eaglets on nest Sunday afternoon, April 17

Both Eaglets on nest Sunday afternoon, April 17

 "Linda954" asked me to post the following message and attached photos. It's great to see the youngsters are thriving! Thanks, Linda!!

I know we've all been caught up with the Iowa and NJ eagle cam and hardly anyone is posting here, but maybe some new photo will entice some visits.    There was no one home at the eagle nest Sunday morning at 11 when we wanted to shoot some wildlife, so we stopped at Chapel Trail Nature Park and enjoyed seeing a snapping turtle and a ewwww big snake and lots of fish (the water was crystal clear).  We then headed down Rt 27 just a tad past Sheridan got some nice shots of an Osprey on the dead before heading to Lauderdale.  We stopped by the eagles nest again on our way home at 3:30ish and both eaglettes were there feeding and we go some good shots.  Enjoy!