Both adults eating on nest 9:15 AM Monday NOV 26

Both adults eating on nest 9:15 AM Monday NOV 26

Arrived at nest about 9:15 AM and watched for 30 minutes. Both eagles were on the nest eating when we arrived. The male stayed to the right and never stopped eating the whole time we watched.

The female settled down for a little while and tended to the nest lining (Al just reported that some had been brought in a little earlier this morning-- a sign that eggs may be laid soon).

The female still showed some sign of the earlier injury on her head, but it seems to have healed well.

The female soon flew up to the branch just above the nest.

She then returned to resume eating, but flew up again and cleaned her bill.

She rejoined the male at the nest and they were both still eating when we left.