Both eagles performing nest maintenance this morning OCT 15

Both eagles performing nest maintenance this morning OCT 15

I watched the nest for about 15 minutes around 10:30 this morning and the female was standing watch just above the nest rim on the right (west). Phil had been there earlier and he just sent this note and great photo. He is having trouble posting and I'm pleased to share!

Hi Ken,
I was out at the nest this morning around 8:30 and our love birds were performing some maintenance on the nest.  Here is a pic you can post.