Both eagles seen flying over to Sunset Lakes at dawn this morning

Both eagles seen flying over to Sunset Lakes at dawn this morning

At about 7:30 AM, just as we have seen twice before during the past couple of weeks, we saw an adult eagle flying from the area of the nest and making a vector towards the large lake at Sunset Lakes subdivision. This is the lake with the lighthouse on the island.

This time, however, a second eagle was following just behind the first! As before, the flyover was almost exactly at the time of sunrise.

We were located on the unpaved extension of Miramar Parkway/SW 196th Avenue, about halfway between the nest and the lake, so they passed almost directly overhead.

My photos turned out very soft because of the limited amount of light.