Both eaglets visible most of the time Sunday JAN 26 1:00 PM

Both eaglets visible most of the time Sunday JAN 26 1:00 PM

Pride was taking good care of the eaglets. He did get impatient waiting for Mom, who finally brought in a fish and let him take a break. Both eaglets were active and looked in good health. They are the 12th and 13th known to hatch from this nest. Until someone comes up with a more imaginative name I will just call them P Piney 12 and 13.

The larger one (#12) flapped her wings (I say "her" because statistically the first hatched is more likely to be a female).

They pushed against Dad and finally made him stand up and pushed him out of the way!

Not sure that Pride looks very happy at being evicted from his easy chair!

Re: Both eaglets visible most of the time Sunday JAN 25 1:00 PM

Desiree
Love the look on pride face of the 1st picture