CORRECTED: Working on Nest Camera for Pembroke Pines Bald Eagles

CORRECTED: Working on Nest Camera for Pembroke Pines Bald Eagles

If you receive this via e-mail, the video may not work. You must click the link at the bottom of the e-mail message, which will bring you to the FORUM Web site. Ken

The Decorah (Iowa) Bald Eagles are incubating their eggs, in case you have not heard. Barry Heimlich is working with Doug Young, President of South Florida Audubon to make such a nest camera a reality here in Pembroke Pines. Wouldn't it be great to have this here? Click on the small rectangle in the right lower corner for a full-screen HD display.

Live broadcasting by Ustream

Re: CORRECTED: Working on Nest Camera for Pembroke Pines Bald Eagles

Hillary Durham
I am very excited at the prospect of having a nest camera for "our very own" bald eagle nest here in Pembroke Pines. Thanks to the link from rosyfinch last year I was able to observb the nest in Decorah Iowa and told every bird lover I know, including family members in South africa, of the opportunity to watch the progress of the eagles live on U Stream.

Thanks to all parties concerned for whatever it is taking to privide the camera for the Pembroke Pines nest!