Caught both Eagles rebuilding the nest (Observation 11/18/12)

Caught both Eagles rebuilding the nest (Observation 11/18/12)

EagleK27
At around 1:12PM EST My father and I decided to stop by to take a look at the nest, and to our surprise both eagles (Adults) were there.

They both were preoccupied with rebuilding the nest. One eagle (I believe it was the dad) flew off to the woods to search for a tree branch. He came back to the nest and continued rebuilding the nest.

Re: Caught both Eagles rebuilding the nest (Observation 11/18/12)

Nice photos and observations, Brittany! The nest is really in full view this year. Can't wait to get back home to Florida to see them!

Re: Caught both Eagles rebuilding the nest (Observation 11/18/12)

Jill W
Wonderful and exciting!  Great pics, Brittany!  Thanks for sharing