Confirming one little fuzzy white head 16 Jan 2013

Confirming one little fuzzy white head 16 Jan 2013

Coffeemom
My husband and I walked to the site around 10:30 (guessing because I remembered binoculars but not a watch)and stayed about 15 min.  It was after feeding time. Dad was on a tree to the far left. Mom was perched on the nest like in the 1/13 photo. Sure enough out popped a fuzzy head. We could only see the one but mom could have been in the way if there was another one.