DEC 1: Immature Bald Eagle flying SE from nest area at 7:10 AM

DEC 1: Immature Bald Eagle flying SE from nest area at 7:10 AM

This immature Bald Eagle is probably from last year's Pembroke Pines brood, just about one year old (a "second year" immature). It was flying SE from the area of the nest towards the large lake in Sunset Lakes subdivision at 7:10 this morning, about 20 minutes after sunrise. I did not see it as it nearly passed over me as I was photographing a heron. I caught sight of it when it was going away.

Re: DEC 1: Immature Bald Eagle flying SE from nest area at 7:10 AM

MyEagle13
Nice I'm so glad we have our favorite eagle's baby around, but i miss Joy so much! there is not news right Ken? i pass the nest today in the morning but it was to late like around 8:30am and to see Pride it has to be at least at 6 am then he will be in and out and i pass again around 5pm and did not see nothing Let's keep praying I still think she's around and will be back soon!
Myeagle13