DEC 27: Female incubating 7:30 AM

An adult, judged to be the female based upon dark lines on tail, was alone, incubating. At first she was not visible at all, but after a few minutes changed position and briefly appeared to be tending the egg(s). No other adults seen as we watched for about 1/2 hour.

Re: DEC 27: Female incubating 7:30 AM

KellyHeffernan Proj Perch
Congratulations - to the Pembroke Pines Eagles and their fans!  It sounds
like there is officially at least one egg.  A long road ahead, but a good
start.

 - Kelly

Kelly Heffernan
SFAS's Project Perch
(978) 412-5313

> An adult, judged to be the female based upon dark lines on tail, was
> alone,
> incubating. At first she was not visible at all, but after a few minutes
> changed position and briefly appeared to be tending the egg(s). No other
> adults seen as we watched for about 1/2 hour.
>
> <http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/file/n7574292/23638512729_7899733b0c_b.jpg>
>

> -----
> Ken Schneider
> Web site: http://rosyfinch.com
> Blog: http://rosy-finch.blogspot.com
> Photos: <http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch>

Re: DEC 27: Female incubating 7:30 AM

tczig
I'm SO excited there's an egg!  (Hopefully!)  I haven't gotten up to the next in the past couple months, but I am very much enjoying the beautiful photographs everyone posts!