DEC 3: Adults seen singly near nest 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM

DEC 3: Adults seen singly near nest 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM

Mary Lou and I dropped by the nest at 8:00 AM on our way to the South Florida Audubon wetlands walk and found the female (Jewel) roosting on a Melaleuca snag west of the nest. After the walk we returned at around 10:30 AM with one of the participants and now found the male (Pride) roosting in the large Australian Pine along Pines Blvd just east of the nest. Although we watched the nest carefully both times, we saw no sign of a second adult.

Re: DEC 3: Adults seen singly near nest 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM

I corrected the date to DECEMBER 3, not November!

Ken