Dec 20 Late PM No sighting

TierraLady
My son and I stopped around 4:30 pm. We stayed for about 1/2 hr. No sighting at nest or nearby, except for small raptor (hawk?) perched on a cable but left too fast for me to see via the binos, and a red-bellied woodpecker. Someone, with a nice telephoto lens, was just leaving when we came in.  Hopefully he was luckier than us today.

Diana~~
Diana

Re: Dec 20 Late PM No sighting

JLD_photography
Hello I left the nest at 6:00 and I don't see any Eagle
I guess I'm the guy with the lens LOL I was in my car waiting for the Eagles

Re: Dec 20 Late PM No sighting

JLD_photography
I guess this is the Hawk you saw yesterday, I took the picture a few weeks ago

Re: Dec 20 Late PM No sighting

TierraLady

That's the one,  beautiful. When I saw it, I think I startled it while reaching for the binos. I tried finding it again to no avail. Glad you saw one of the eagles at nest again.  I've  yet to be rewarded with seeing the new female. I hope they are still courting.

Diana ~ ~

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"JLD_photography [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida]" <[hidden email]>
Date:Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Subject:Re: Dec 20 Late PM No sighting

I guess this is the Hawk you saw yesterday, I took the picture a few weeks ago

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Dec-20-Late-PM-No-sighting-tp7573861p7573864.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2014-2015 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CURRENT 2014-2015 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest, click here.
NAML
Diana