Dec 5

Desiree
Arrived to the nest at 7:30am just as the rain stopped.  Pride was perched on the dead tree to the left of the nest, he coughed up two pellets while he was there, 8:30am it started raining and he flew to the melaleuca trees and I left.  Looking good even when wet

Re: Dec 5

Spectacular images, Desiree!!!!

Re: Dec 5

NancyB
Your photos are lovely!  May we post some of them on our South Florida Audubon Society Facebook page?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, December 5, 2014, Desiree [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Arrived to the nest at 7:30am just as the rain stopped.  Pride was perched on the dead tree to the left of the nest, he coughed up two pellets while he was there, 8:30am it started raining and he flew to the melaleuca trees and I left.   Looking good even when wet

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Dec-5-tp7573737.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2014-2015 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Dec 5

Desiree
Sure Nancy you can share any of my photos.

Re: Dec 5

Kathy
beautiful pics what camera and lens are you using for these kinds of shots?
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: Dec 5

Desiree
Kathy, I'm using a Canon D5 Mark lll and a 800mm lens

Re: Dec 5

Kathy
Thank you and very nice pictures

Keep smiling so that others will wonder what you are smiling about

On Dec 6, 2014, at 10:36 AM, Desiree [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Kathy, I'm using a Canon D5 Mark lll and a 800mm lens

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Dec-5-tp7573737p7573747.html
To unsubscribe from Dec 5, click here.
NAML
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: Dec 5

Oh my, Desiree, that lens is a Humungous Howitzer! How many people does it take to carry it?

Re: Dec 5

Lisa G
I use a Bower 650-1300mm it is an awesome lens :) I can see the whole nest and every single Feather on the Eagles :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net

Re: Dec 5

Desiree
Lol Ken,
Lens weights 10lbs, not to bad, just can't hand hold anymore.