December 30 Nest Watch

Jill W
At 11:35 AM, I saw the two adults change places.  That's all I saw today, but I was happy because it has been days since we've had a report of seeing both adults at the same time.

Re: December 30 Nest Watch

Trisha
Good news for sure Jill.....many thanks for watching!

Re: December 30 Nest Watch

Jill W
Thank you for watching like you do, Trisha!

I was determined that I was not leaving today until I saw two adults at the same time, but I knew I'd have to give up eventually as I had to be home by a certain time.  So glad that didn't happen.

Re: December 30 Nest Watch

Trisha
Thanks Jill. I'm glad the eagles are cooperating with you...lol. Ashley and I went back 2 more times and she only got to see the very top of the head again! (In fairness to the eagles we weren't able to stay very long though)