Decorah (Iowa) eagles are about two months behind P Pines eagles

Decorah (Iowa) eagles are about two months behind P Pines eagles

The Decorah Bald Eagle nest camera is again attracting thousands of visitors. The pair has refurbished the nest and has been working on the lining. Yesterday (February 3) I took a few screenshots of them mating. They will probably lay their first egg in a week or so, putting their schedule just about two months later than our local pair, which laid their first egg December 11.

Visit the Decorah Bald Eagle nest camera