Do we have an egg?

MyEagle13
I been observing observing the nest for the last couple of day and our female is laying at the nest and out big boy is watching close by i think we have a new baby to watch i keep you guys post
Myeagle13

Re: Do we have an egg?

Thank you! That will be good news. Once the female does lay the first egg she will not be flying away from the nest for a few days. If she does it will only be very briefly. Let's keep close watch and see if she is always deep down in the nest. Please report sightings even if the nest is not occupied, but look closely.

I will be bringing some guests at around 10:30 AM tomorrow (Saturday) after the 9:00 AM bird walk at the SW Regional Library wetlands so let's hope they are not disappointed!