EAGLE NAMES

PERSON
the name choices are NOT GOOD AT ALL were trying to name eagles not gods

i didn't know Hope was a god

The gods already have their names, and they are not ashamed of them,
either :-) .

--
Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)

Re: EAGLE NAMES

Kelly Smith
Please try to remember, these were chosen by 12-13 year olds with limited life experiences.  They have invested a great deal of effort and emotion in studying these eagles and have tried to the best of their abilities to select appropriate names.  Are there better ones out there? Yes, but that's not the point.

Re: EAGLE NAMES

Eagles should be named paco!
I am one of those 12-13 yr olds, and i personally hate these names..... Me and my friends wanted bob  or paco

Re: EAGLE NAMES

Kelly Smith
I understand your disappointment - I too, thought Bob had appropriate meaning given that the mascot of West Broward High School is a Bobcat.  Paco, OK, I don't get the significance there.  Try to remember that there were probably over 30 names suggested and it is inevitable that those who were not chosen would be disappointed.  The important part is that we are sharing this wonderful event in our lives with the public, and should do our best to make the most of it.  Thank you for your participation.