EAGLES

Al

EAGLES

Al
  12-11-09   I saw " brown tip " in the nest at 11:30, it flew east after about a minute.  At 11:35 a juvenile flew east to west. A few minutes later Lou arrived , and  after a few minutes " brown tip " returned to the nest, then flew east again and soared over head back to the west.

Re: EAGLES

Trisha
When I talked recently to Al I realized that I had missed his comment about a juvenile flying right in front of the nest along the power lines. (Somehow I registered it as the other adult). That is really exciting to think one of our juveniles could still be in the area and we might spot it! I don't imagine the adults will be real excited about the visits when they have their new family. We'll have to be on the look out for any interactions.