Eagle Sanctuary Meeting with County Commissioner Wasserman-Rubin

Eagle Sanctuary Meeting with County Commissioner Wasserman-Rubin

Doug Young, President of South Florida Audubon, and Chair, and several other members of Pembroke Pines Mayor Ortis' Bald Eagle Sanctuary Steering Committee will meet with Broward County Commissioner Wasserman-Rubin on Monday afternoon (May 11) to discuss the eagle sanctuary and to ask for County support of the project which is being led by the City of Pembroke Pines. The eagle’s nest is in her district.

I prepared a PowerPoint presentation to provide some background information to the Commissioner:

http://rosyfinch.com/EaglePresentationShortPPT.ppt

Here is another link,  to a 2 page handout (in PDF format) with the framework for a plan of action, adapted from the one we provided earlier to Mayor Ortis:

http://rosyfinch.com/Planning%20Considerations20090511Meeting.pdf