Eagle Sancturay

Al

Eagle Sancturay

Al
  The City of Pembroke Pines on Aug. 18, 2010, voted to create a Eagle Sancturay around the nest sight. At this writing , I'm do not know how large an aera was set aside. The Mayor also announced that FPL and Comcast, were working to place a web camera at the nest sight.

Re: Eagle Sancturay

I understood that the City Commission approved the Comprehensive Plan amendments that set up a framework for the sanctuary and an Eagle Protection Ordinance.

More details at this post in the "Sanctuary" category in this FORUM: http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Pembroke-Pines-City-Commission-acts-on-eagle-protection-policies-tp5440992p5440992.html