Eagle at nest today

johnnye
There was an eagle perched just above the nest at 3:55pm today.  I'm very excited to start a new season!

Re: Eagle at nest today

Maria Rosa Drake
This is great news!!!

Thanks,

MRD

On Sep 10, 2015, at 4:26 PM, johnnye [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

There was an eagle perched just above the nest at 3:55pm today.  I'm very excited to start a new season!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Eagle-at-nest-today-tp7574154.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2015-2016 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Eagle at nest today

Maria Rosa Drake
This is great news! I drive by the nest every day to/from work and haven't seen an eagle for several weeks.

Re: Eagle at nest today

johnnye
Maria, I drive by going & coming from work also.  I haven't seen them for week too. Lets hope the other shows soon:)