Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Call the number (954-357-5100) to obtain more information and register. Meet inside Quiet Waters  Park at 9:00 AM on Sunday, October 28

Re: Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Stylechick60
I would love to come but it’s such a late notice 😩not sure if I will be able to.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2018, at 5:45 AM, NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Stephanie5056
I will be there - where do we meet?

Stephanie Norych

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 10:27 AM Stylechick60 [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would love to come but it’s such a late notice 😩not sure if I will be able to.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2018, at 5:45 AM, NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Call the number (954-357-5100) to obtain more information and register. Meet inside the Park at 9:00 AM on Sunday, October 28

Re: Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Hi Ken,

Do you know if this is a new nesting location or just a renaming of the existing Nature Trail? Thanks,

Kit

Re: Eagle's Nest Trail Volunteer Opportunity October 28

Hi Ken,

Do you know if this is a new nesting location or just a renaming of the existing Nature Trail? Thanks,

Kit

= = =  =

The map certainly makes it appear that this is the existing trail but I do not know for sure,

I have not heard anything to suggest that the eagles have relocated their nest, but have not been out there myself.