Eagles Nest 2024

Rockitglider
Here are a couple of pics from the new nest of an adult's head sticking up out of the nest.

Kit

Re: Eagles Nest 2024

Sally
Thanks Kit,

Would you please point me to the nest location.  I've had a few unsuccessful visits to the marina and I am glad you were able to find it.

Sally

Re: Eagles Nest 2024

Rockitglider
Hi Sally,

The new nest is back at 10th Street finally, it's in the same tree only higher. You can't miss it once you see it, you'll know what I mean. There is a lot of growth around it, but you can still see the adult in the nest, but it will be a few weeks until we can see the chicks, I think. Have fun!

Kit

Re: Eagles Nest 2024

naturegirl
Hi Kit,

great news their back @ 10th i can take a ride over periodically and check on them. hope the less visible nest keeps the photogs at bay they were getting out of control like down in pembroke pines.  thx for letting us know where they're nesting.  hope for peace and success for them

Staci-lee

Re: Eagles Nest 2024

Sally
Saw the nest 1/10 at 10 AM.  Only one eagle spotted and it didn't move around while I was observing.

Sally