Eagles of Broward, March 6 & 7, 2010

EagleObserver
Ealges were active this weekend.  Along with many others, I watched Saturday morning and late eve, and Sunday morning.  I've included a few pictures in the posting and more can be viewed at the link.  EagleObserver.

http://hartmanimpressions.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?swfPop=true&noClickURL=true&url=http://hartmanimpressions.com/Wildlife/Eagles-of-Pembroke-Pines/11432609_iXxUg#805286632_b9gaK

Re: Eagles of Broward, March 6 & 7, 2010

Beautiful series, and your gallery is excellent!

Thank you!

Re: Eagles of Broward, March 6 & 7, 2010

EagleObserver
Ken,

Thank you.  We all appreciate the work you've done!.  Let us know if there is ever anything we can do.

Sounds like you keep busy.  Although I've been to New Mexico many times, I need to pack my camera one of these days.  Great pics!

Jim Hartman

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:25 PM, NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Beautiful series, and your gallery is excellent!

Thank you!
Ken Schneider
Web site: http://rosyfinch.com
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Eagles-of-Broward-March-6-7-2010-tp4694730p4700088.html
To unsubscribe from Eagles of Broward, March 6 & 7, 2010, click here.

Re: Eagles of Broward, March 6 & 7, 2010

Jim,

I would like your permission to use the second photo, which shows all three eaglets with the parent, on the eagle name polling page. It will show how they have grown.

Please advise by direct e-mail to me:ken (at) rosyfinch.com

Thanks!
Jim

Re: Eagles of Broward, March 6 & 7, 2010

Jim
Sure, you're welcome to use the photo.  It was nice to get all three to pop up for a moment.  Jim