Eagles(s) observed 11-28

johnnye
Around 6:35-6:40 am saw eagles flying about the nest area. Positive one was an adult and for a minute I thought the other was also. But it was hard to get a close look at one of them as it was going through trees. It may have been the adult chasing the juvi but not sure. The adult went west and when I drove past the dead trees he was not there so I assumed he turned south. I think the other one went south from the nest area. Ken, I also think the eagle in the pics looks like the female by the shape of the head/beak but you can't bet on me. I never noticed the diffenence in the beak color. Can only hope. I drive by to and from work days so will keep looking.