Eagles sighted 10/19/2015 6:53am

Maria Rosa Drake
Two adult bald eagles were roosting together on a branch of the leafless pine tree East of the nest.

Re: Eagles sighted 10/19/2015 6:53am

I had seen one eagle roosting in the same area at about 7:40 Am the day before, on Sunday OCT 18. This time it was directly behind (south of) the dead tree next to Pines Blvd about at the beginning of the eastbound right turn lane into southbound SW 298th Avenue

It flew off before I could get a photo.

Thanks to your report we visited later in the afternoon and saw both eagles at the nest. My photos are in a separate post.

Thanks for this and all your observations, Maria Rosa!

Re: Eagles sighted 10/19/2015 6:53am

Maria Rosa Drake
They were in the same spot this morning at 6:50am