Eaglet at nest today

johnnye
Stopped briefly at the nest to check on the eaglet about 2:20pm. The eaglet was perched where the adults used to perch just above the nest on the branch facing the road. An adult was in the pine tree near the sidewalk on Pines Blvd where they usually rest. All looks good. Hopefully the eaglet is flying and learning from the parents now.

Re: Eaglet at nest today

tczig
That is REALLY great news.   I haven't been able to get up there (such bad weather...) so I'm glad to hear she is doing good.  Thanks!