Eaglet perched above nest today

tomsease
There was mowing, tree-trimming & mulching going on right in front of the nest (around 11am) so I didn't expect to see any activity but the eaglet was perched just above the nest.

DSC_0001.JPG (8M) Download Attachment
DSCN1932.JPG (6M) Download Attachment

Re: Eaglet perched above nest today

That is exactly where she was roosting yesterday. It will be great to witness a feeding.

Re: Eaglet perched above nest today

tomsease
I went back again a little after noon & the eaglet was still on the nest.  Didn't see the adults yet today.