Eaglet

Phil M.
I was at the nest 3 times today and did not see the eaglet. At approximately 11:30 am. Both adults flew in. One landed on the nest, but, no sign of eaglet. At approximately 3:15 one of the adults was on the nest eating and at approximately 4:30, no eagles were present. I last saw the baby yesterday (032513) at approximately 5:30.  The baby was kind of hiding, while standing behind the pine straw on the right side of the nest. The baby doesn't appear to like the high winds, like we had today. I'm hoping it was laying low in the nest.