FEB 7th - Eagle Spotted going South

JuanT
I saw this eagle flying over Marbella Park's lake (NW 200th St and 85th Ave, Dade County) at 7:45 AM.

I'm not sure is this is the eagle that was always visiting the PSN nest or one of the Pembroke Pines Eagles.  Any clues?

Re: FEB 7th - Eagle Spotted going South

Very nice photo, Juan!

I don't think there would be any way to be sure where this eagle's nest may be located. PSN would be the nearest, but all reports indicate that they failed to return to breed this season. They well may have relocated.

All eagles do not look alike, as we have learned from observing, but the differences can be so slight (eg., a misplaced dark feather) that there is room for disagreement about the identity of any single bird.

Your eagle bears a striking resemblance to one from the Pembroke Pines nest which I photographed on January 22 of this year near my home in west Miramar, about 1 1/2 miles SE of the nest. Like your bird, it kept staring at me as it passed rather low overhead: