Feb 17: One eaglet visible

EddyHernandez
Stopped by the nest last Sunday, Feb 17th, was able to spot one eaglet, pics attached.

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

tczig

Your photos are awesome!!!  I need the lens you're using!  Ha ha.  Keep them coming; I love seeing everyone's photographs!

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

Drlester3
sony 70 to 400 mm on full size chip camera. I don't go often as I live near the zoo. May go in a few weeks.
Lester

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

Drlester3
I used a Sony 70-400 mm lens on full chip camera.
Don't go frequently as I live near Metro Zoo. May go back in  a few weeks.
Lester

Your photos are awesome!!!  I need the lens you're using!  Ha ha.  Keep them coming; I love seeing everyone's photographs!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Feb-17-One-eaglet-visible-tp7575240p7575243.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2018-2019 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest BO-002, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

EddyHernandez
Thank you!  I’m using a Nikon D750 with a Tamron 150-600, highly recommend.  I’ll pass by this weekend to take some more.

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

JuanT
Is this the Pembroke Pines Nest?

Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Feb-17-One-eaglet-visible-tp7575240p7575246.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2018-2019 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest BO-002, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

EddyHernandez
Yes, it is.

On Friday, February 22, 2019, 6:53 PM, EddyHernandez [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you!  I’m using a Nikon D750 with a Tamron 150-600, highly recommend.  I’ll pass by this weekend to take some more.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Feb-17-One-eaglet-visible-tp7575240p7575246.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2018-2019 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest BO-002, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Feb-17-One-eaglet-visible-tp7575240p7575248.html
To unsubscribe from Feb 17: One eaglet visible, click here.

Re: Feb 17: One eaglet visible

Drlester3

I have the Tamron 150-600 but find that it is slow. Doesn't focus fast enough for flying birds and hummingbirds. It also isn't sharp enough below f8. I my try it on the nest as I can set it to f8 and the nest doesn't move
Lester