Feb 22 - Eaglets active and flapping; parent perched above nest

Feb 22 - Eaglets active and flapping; parent perched above nest

tczig
I was at the nest today (2/22/19) about 11:30 a.m.  At first, both eaglets were visible but still and quiet.  As I was leaving, they started flapping.  A parent was right above the nest to the right and was very still, just watching the eaglets (in my pics you can see the parent's foot; and in the last pic the parent is visible).