Few pics of eagles on Sat Apr. 17th (10-1:30)

Few pics of eagles on Sat Apr. 17th (10-1:30)

Phil1
I promised Carolyn that I would post for the first time.  So here are a few pics of one adult cleaning its bill after delivering food to the nest.  A youngster which flew S. E of the nest and had a flapping session while perching on a smaller branch.  Once the youngster flew away, an adult came and landed at the exact same spot.

Phil

Re: Few pics of eagles on Sat Apr. 17th (10-1:30)

Carolyn J
Thanks, Phil! They are nice shots. And the first shots posted of a chick out of the nest! It was odd to see the adult go to the same place; especially since it was not a favored tree of last year.

Re: Few pics of eagles on Sat Apr. 17th (10-1:30)

Phil1
This post was updated on .
Thanks Carolyn...I still need to improve on the overall focus and hope to capitalize on my next opportunity.  I'm stilll looking for that wow shot.