Flamingo Gardens

Jill W
I am not sure if this is the right place for this post, Ken.  If it is not, feel free to move it to where you think it should be placed.

I was just wondering if any of the nest watchers/reporters would be interested in getting together at Flamingo Gardens http://www.flamingogardens.org to see the wildlife there and maybe discuss the upcoming eagle season.  It does appear that the eagles will return to the Pembroke Pines nest (fingers crossed) for another family.

I am a member there and I think that Trisha and Carolyn are too.  If anyone is not a member and comes in with one of the members, they would get a reduced price for admission.  Just an idea.  Thanks.

Jill

Re: Flamingo Gardens Meet-Up

Jill, I think it would be good to have a meet-up. I will be traveling, but I invite others to respond here.

I have set up a new sub-forum for the current 2010-2011 nesting season. It is pinned to the first position on the list. This thread is okay for the new forum with heading "meet up."