Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Hopeful news!!!

Trisha
In my last post on Tues, I described the incident when an eaglet flew right at us trying to land in the power wires. We had been watching 2 in the nest and this would make the 3rd but we just couldn't be sure that this one didn't come from the nest. Al's wife was sitting in their car in the spot with a view of the nest and had a video camera on the nest. When they watched the video they could see the 2 in the nest on the camera AND heard me screaming very clearly as the eaglet was flying into the wires, trying to land. This isn't visual confirmation of 3.....but I think it's pretty close! What do others think?

Re: Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Hopeful news!!!

Jill W
Sounds hopeful to me!  Fingers crossed another watcher will soon see all three at the same time.
Jill

Re: Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Hopeful news!!!

Carolyn J
Lets hope that's the case! After last night, and only seeing the 2 at dark, I was pretty let down.