Friday 1-28-2011 7:45am to 9:45am

Mike Fossler
When I arrived an eaglet could be seen bobbing up and down and occasionally flapping its wings. Both parents spent the most of their time roosting together to the west in the dead tree strand. Around 9:00am or so both parents brought quite a bit of grass material to the nest and deposited it on the east side then returned to roosting to the west. At no time did I see more than 1 eaglet. Below are photos of the one eaglet, a nice shot of one of the parents to the west and another with a parent in the nest after depositing the grass.