Friday, 2 Apr 2010, 9:45-10:15

Trisha
All 3 eaglets were active during this period. One was clearly flying back and forth several feet above the nest, from side to side. The other 2 were flapping their wings and moving around, but not as much as the first. I would guess that the first flight of one of the siblings could be very soon. Conditions were perfect this morning with a light, but steady breeze and bright sunshine. It is wonderful to see them all looking so healthy and strong!

No adults flew in, nor were they perched anywhere that I could see at the time. One of the eaglets was staring east almost the whole time and I suspect looking for food!