Friday, Jan 28, 8:40 - 10:40 AM

Ed Mattis
When i arrived Mike was there and the Eagles were on the dead trees to the west. Mike told me he saw the chick earlier, I never saw it. The adults came to the nest for a short time bringing some soft nest material, doing some housekeeping. Photos in the nest are becoming difficult with the clutter around the nest growing.

EdEagle roosting west of nest

Spreading nest material

Arranging nest

Leaving nest, just like you leave home

Re: Friday, Jan 28, 8:40 - 10:40 AM

Mike Fossler
Great shots at the nest Ed! MF

Re: Friday, Jan 28, 8:40 - 10:40 AM

Fabulous feather detail, Ed. The top shot is the male, as evidenced by the dark areas on both outer tail feathers.

That pile of new dried grass obstructed my view, so I went home with no photos! Maybe the eagles are asking for privacy.