Friday Nov 15 - Both adults flying SE from nest at 7:27 & 7:28 AM

Friday Nov 15 - Both adults flying SE from nest at 7:27 & 7:28 AM

I saw an adult eagle flying from the direction of the nest towards the large lake in Sunset Lakes at 7:27 AM. One minute later another adult flew the same course behind it. I think the first bird was the female judging by greater size, but they were some distance west of my position on the unpaved roadway of SW 196th Avenue/Miramar Parkway just opposite Harbour Lakes subdivision.