Has anyone seen all three eaglets since 16 April?

Has anyone seen all three eaglets since 16 April?

Trisha photographed the three eaglets on and at the nest on April 16, but the reports since then have only mentioned two youngsters. Perhaps this was an oversight, but our experience last year was that the chicks usually came to the nest when parents brought food. This is an important time to get a count and report it, just so we know that all are alive and well.

Thanks!

PS -- Mary Lou and I saw an adult Bald Eagle near our Illinois home this morning, at Nelson Lake in Kane County. We wonder if they are breeding anywhere in the area.

Re: Has anyone seen all three eaglets since 16 April?

Carolyn J
Yes, I saw all 3 eaglets Tuesday 4/20/10, afternoon.