Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

Ken and Mary Lou Schneider
We just returned from our second visit to the nest today. This time we saw both chicks on the nest together. What a wonderful sight!

Re: Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

kathy
That is great news!!  I am so happy they are both ok.

Kathy

Re: Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

This is the BEST news.....what relief!!!!! I can't wait to hopefully see them both tomorrow morning.

Re: Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

michele
that's great !  we stopped by after picking up the kids at 1pm, but saw no one, no bird !  glad they are both okay !

Re: Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

lisa baumbach reardon
such great news!!!!

Wonderful!!

maybe I'll get by there tomorrow after your presentation!

picture of Hope and Justice both on the nest

Jeff Burnside interviewed me this afternoon, and it aired at 7:14 on NBC6. While he was there, both chicks showed themselves on the nest.

Re: Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

Ed Mattis
Great News!

Ed

Re: Hope and Justice both on the nest at 2:15 PM today

AquaLou
I just returned from 2 days of fishing in the Everglades Nat'l Park and have been wondering if Justice survived his fall Monday morning.  I was elated to learn that he did, and that both juveniles have been seen together in the nest.
Lou