I went to the nest around 9 this morning & the eaglet was again perched in the tree near Pines

I went to the nest around 9 this morning & the eaglet was again perched in the tree near Pines

tomsease
She was calling every couple of minutes & after about 45 minutes he/she decided to fly around in circles high above the nest.

 DSC_0048

DSC_0224

Re: I went to the nest around 9 this morning & the eaglet was again perched in the tree near Pines

She may have wanted to be fed. As the eaglet gets older the parents will decrease feedings and gradually force her to learn to find her own food.

Re: I went to the nest around 9 this morning & the eaglet was again perched in the tree near Pines

Nancy
It is wonderful to see the eaglet fledging normally this year!

Re: I went to the nest around 9 this morning & the eaglet was again perched in the tree near Pines

Desiree
Great picture, thanks for sharing.